Brake Job in Denver, CO
Your brakes are some of the essential parts of your vehicle. They help you stop safely and efficiently, and worn or damaged brakes can put you in dangerous situations. Luckily, our team at Movement Motorsports can perform quality brake repair to ensure that your vehicle is in good working condition. We know drivers in Denver occasionally have to deal with snowy roads and other slippery situations, so our brake repair mechanics will help you make sure you’re ready for whatever the weather brings.
How Do I Know When I Need Brake Service?
Know the signs of brake problems to protect yourself, your passengers, and others on the road. Here are just a few of the signs that your vehicle is ready for a tune-up from your local Denver car repair mechanic:
- Your vehicle doesn’t stop as quickly as it used to, and it takes you longer to reach a complete stop. You may notice that you have to push the brake pedal almost to the floor before the vehicle starts to slow.
- The car is leaking fluid. Depending on the type of liquid, this could mean any number of things. Whether it’s brake fluid, engine oil, or fluid from the air conditioner, it’s vital to get the issue checked. We’ll exhaust all of the possible options to see if you need brake repair or something else entirely.
- The car vibrates and pulls whenever you press on the brakes.
- Your car makes unusual or unpleasant noises while braking. This may include squealing, screeching, or grinding. Brake pads are designed to make this noise when they start getting worn, so all it means is that it’s time to take your car to a mechanic as soon as possible. If you ignore the squealing noise for too long, it may eventually turn into grinding or howling, which means you have metal on metal contact. You may have to replace the brake rotors or brake drums in addition to your brake pads.
- The brake pedal feels softer than it used to, almost as if you’re pushing down into a sponge. This could be a sign of worn brakes, low brake fluid, or air in the brake lines.
Common Brake Repair Jobs
Here at Movement Motorsports, we know all about the entire brake system. We’ll perform a thorough inspection to get to the root of your problem and make sure everything is in good condition before getting your vehicle back on the road. As we inspect your entire anti-lock braking system, we’ll check all the following to pinpoint issues:
- Brake Rotors and Drums
- Brake Pads and Shoes
- Brake Hoses
- Brake Fluid
- Wheel Calipers and Cylinders
- Master Cylinder
In many cases, you may need a simple repair like a brake pad replacement. If the problem is more severe, we may have to flush your brake fluid or address the brake rotors. No matter the situation, you can count on us to provide excellent service and follow all of the best practices outlined by the manufacturer.
Brake Repair in Denver
You can count on us at Movement Motorsports to provide brake service and anything else you need. Our positive reputation in Denver is built on our ability to service German, domestic, and Japanese vehicles using the appropriate parts from the manufacturer. We’re a two-person shop, so you know only an expert will work on your car. Visit us today for the best brake repair Denver has to offer.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/ Hedgehog94